We can supply control cabinet as follow:
Control cabinet For Liquid level control
Control cabinet For Pressure control
Control cabinet For HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
Control cabinet For Fire fighting
Control cabinet For Frequency Conversion Speed Control
Pump Control cabinet with LCD
According to different control panel requirements, SANYU Control cabinet
can conduct poleless speed regulation on water pumps or electric motors byparameters as control signals,
such as pressure, liquid level, temperature,flow, pressure difference, temperature difference, etc.
Control cabinet is the electrical wiring requirements of the switch equipment, measuring instruments, protective appliances and auxiliary equipment assembled in a closed or semi-enclosed metal cabinet or screen, the layout should meet the normal operation of the power system requirements, easy maintenance, And the safety of the surrounding equipment. Normal operation can be switched on or off by means of manual or automatic switching. Failure or abnormal operation with the protection of electrical cut off the circuit or alarm. By measuring the instrument can display the various parameters in operation, but also for some electrical parameters to adjust the deviation from the normal working state of the prompt or signal. Commonly used in the hair, with, substation.
Our company can be customized according to customer needs a variety of control cabinet, electrical control cabinet, frequency control cabinet, low voltage control cabinet, high pressure control cabinet, pump control cabinet, power control cabinet, explosion control cabinet, elevator control cabinet, PLC control cabinet, fire control Cabinet, brick machine control cabinet and so on.
Control cabinet maintenance
1. Disconnect the power supply and check that the rack of the control cabinet is reliably grounded and that the grounding resistance is not greater than 4Ω.
2. Control cabinet with different nature of the voltage (DC 110V; AC single-phase 220V; three-phase AC), in the maintenance must be clear circuit, to prevent short-circuit accidents.
3. All the electrical switches on the control cabinet should be flexible and reliable, no significant noise, the connection head and the terminal should be no loosening phenomenon, the contact cable at the end of the wire should be no fracture phenomenon.
4. Use a soft brush or blow to remove the dust from the panel inserts and all the electromagnetic switch parts and check the status of the electrical switch contacts in the control cabinet, the insulation of the coil, and the reliability of the mechanical parts.
5. When replacing the fuse, make the fusing current match the current of the circuit.